Sorry folks I was hacked.

  • GEORGE
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 5, 2014
      I'm sorry that a spam link was posted via my email account. I was hacked. I think it's alright now.

      Once again I apologize and I hope it hasn't caused problems for any of you.

      George Grimm
    • treffleslie
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 8, 2014
        thanks for the heads up. Happened to me last month. What a mess it was. Hoping for a better week for you, George.

        Best regards,
        Leslie

        I'm sorry that a spam link was posted via my email account. I was hacked. I think it's alright now.

        Once again I apologize and I hope it hasn't caused problems for any of you.

        George Grimm
      • DAVE SOUTTER
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 8, 2014
          Thanks, George. No problem for me.