Attetion: Ralph Slate

  • ROBERT MATIC
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2013
      Sorry I don't know how to get a hold of Ralph outside of this list.

      My IP has been blocked by Hockey DB I am hoping to get it released. The message I received was

      We're sorry, but access to your IP address has been blocked. This may be because you are using automated software to access this site, or it may just be a false alarm. Hockeydb.com staff review the blocked IPs regularly, so please come back in two or three minutes and the block will likely be cleared up.

      I can understand why the confusion. I was compiling some information to refute the argument that teams are keeping more 18/19 year olds because of the salary cap. I was comparing the data the 7 years after the cap vs the 7 years before the cap and I am about 8 teams away from having the work complete

      Rob