Re: Banner Photo idea

  • Rob Swiniarski
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2013
      I say take one of those classic 1960's Turofsky photos of the Maple Leafs gathered around the Stanley Cup on the table at center ice, and Photoshop b/w head shots of Stu, Morey, Frank, Lloyd, Bill and Craig in place of the Chief, the Big M, Bobby Baun, Allan Stanley, Dave Keon and gap-toothed Johnny.

      Rob in 801