Re: [hockhist] 2013 NHL All Star teams

  • John Edwards
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 3, 2013
      They came out today. The PHWA outdid themselves this time by naming
      Ovechkin as a left winger and a right winger.

      NHL First All-Star Team
      G Sergei Bobrovsky, Columbus Blue Jackets
      D P.K. Subban Montreal Canadiens
      D Ryan Suter, Minnesota Wild
      LW Chris Kunitz, Pittsburgh Penguins
      C Sidney Crosby, Pittsburgh Penguins
      RW Alex Ovechkin, Washington Capitals

      NHL Second All-Star Team
      G Henrik Lundqvist, New York Rangers
      D Kris Letang, Pittsburgh Penguins
      D Francois Beauchemin, Anaheim Ducks
      LW Alex Ovechkin, Washington Capitals
      C Jonathan Toews, Chicago Blackhawks
      RW Martin St. Louis, Tampa Bay Lightning

      John

      On Wed, Jul 3, 2013 at 4:27 PM, mhdibiase <mhdibiase@...> wrote:

      > FYI:
      >
      > Does anyone know when they will announce the NHL All-Star teams for this past season? I keep checking but haven't heard anything. Does anyone know?
      >
      > Thanks
      >
      > Matt

      John Edwards
      "You can insure against the weather, but you can't insure against
      incompetence, can you?" - Phil Tufnell
    • DAVE SOUTTER
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 3, 2013
        Is this a mistake? How can one guy be named to both teams?

        --Dave Soutter
        Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

        On Wed, Jul 3, 2013 at 4:27 PM, mhdibiase <mhdibiase@... <mailto:mhdibiase%40yahoo.com> > wrote:

        > FYI:
        >
        > Does anyone know when they will announce the NHL All-Star teams for this past season? I keep checking but haven't heard anything. Does anyone know?
        >
        > Thanks
        >
        > Matt

        John Edwards
        "You can insure against the weather, but you can't insure against
        incompetence, can you?" - Phil Tufnell
      • Michael-John Kozak
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 3, 2013
          Come on guys, google it. It's a big news story today of exactly this.