2013 NHL All Star teams

  • mhdibiase
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 3, 2013
      FYI:

      Does anyone know when they will announce the NHL All-Star teams for this past season? I keep checking but haven't heard anything. Does anyone know?

      Thanks

      Matt
    • John Edwards
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 3, 2013
        They came out today. The PHWA outdid themselves this time by naming
        Ovechkin as a left winger and a right winger.

        NHL First All-Star Team
        G Sergei Bobrovsky, Columbus Blue Jackets
        D P.K. Subban Montreal Canadiens
        D Ryan Suter, Minnesota Wild
        LW Chris Kunitz, Pittsburgh Penguins
        C Sidney Crosby, Pittsburgh Penguins
        RW Alex Ovechkin, Washington Capitals

        NHL Second All-Star Team
        G Henrik Lundqvist, New York Rangers
        D Kris Letang, Pittsburgh Penguins
        D Francois Beauchemin, Anaheim Ducks
        LW Alex Ovechkin, Washington Capitals
        C Jonathan Toews, Chicago Blackhawks
        RW Martin St. Louis, Tampa Bay Lightning

        John

        On Wed, Jul 3, 2013 at 4:27 PM, mhdibiase <mhdibiase@...> wrote:

        > FYI:
        >
        > Does anyone know when they will announce the NHL All-Star teams for this past season? I keep checking but haven't heard anything. Does anyone know?
        >
        > Thanks
        >
        > Matt

        John Edwards
        "You can insure against the weather, but you can't insure against
        incompetence, can you?" - Phil Tufnell
      • DAVE SOUTTER
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 3, 2013
          Is this a mistake? How can one guy be named to both teams?

          --Dave Soutter
          Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

          On Wed, Jul 3, 2013 at 4:27 PM, mhdibiase <mhdibiase@... <mailto:mhdibiase%40yahoo.com> > wrote:

          > FYI:
          >
          > Does anyone know when they will announce the NHL All-Star teams for this past season? I keep checking but haven't heard anything. Does anyone know?
          >
          > Thanks
          >
          > Matt

          John Edwards
          "You can insure against the weather, but you can't insure against
          incompetence, can you?" - Phil Tufnell
        • Michael-John Kozak
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 3, 2013
            Come on guys, google it. It's a big news story today of exactly this.