Re: Digest Number 340

  • jeff klein
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 1999
      That's what I wanted to hear from someone! Some can-do
      spirit! I say plexiglass sucks, and we can do better
      than plexiglass.

      Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 22:44:45 EDT
      From: Lvhockey09@...
      Subject: Re: Through a plexiglass darkly

      I think that the plexiglass (the seamless) is really
      not needed. the
      only
      reason it is used is so the puck wont hit the fans
      watching. The mesh,
      which
      i think was probably better (and more forgiving than
      the glass), could
      be
      probably now be made much better so the fans could
      actually see more
      clearly
      through it, and you wouldnt be getting guys with
      concussions or getting
      hurt
      from the glass, like the Forsberg hit on Shanahan in
      the playoffs.

      =====
    • Marc Foster
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 1999
        > From: jeff klein <aud4ever@...>
        >
        > That's what I wanted to hear from someone! Some can-do
        > spirit! I say plexiglass sucks, and we can do better
        > than plexiglass.

        I think we're a few years away from an invisible force field... :)

        Marc

        * Marc Foster ICQ #18755448 *
        * President mfoster@... *
        * The Hockey Research Association http://www.hockeyresearch.com *
        * End the frustration of stats collecting, donate to the HRA archive. *