WHA Day in Calgary June 22

  • PCMP
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 7, 2013
      Hi all,

      Here's the press release with information for the new WHA museum exhibit and "WHA Day" 40th anniversay celebration at Canada's Sposts Hall of Fame in Calgary on June 22.

      We'll have many WHA players, the AVCO World Trophy, a premiere of a new WHA HOF video documentary on Bobby Hull and the WHA Jets "Hotline," new WHA HOF books and more.

      We hope fans in Alberta especially will come out and enjoy "WHA Day" in beautiful Calgary!

      http://www.whahof.com/CSHoF-event.html

      Timothy Gassen
      Director/Producer

      WHA Hall of Fame
      WHAhof.com

    • PCMP
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 18, 2013
        Hi all,

        The WHA HOF is heading now to Calgary, Alberta for this Saturday's WHA exhibit opening, WHA player reunion, WHA HOF induction ceremony, fan meet-and-greet and WHA HOF film screenings -- all at Canada's Sports Hall of Fame.

        Lots of info at http://www.whahof.com/CSHoF-event.html

        We look forward to seeing Alberta hockey fans this Saturday!

        Timothy Gassen
        Director/Producer

        WHA Hall of Fame
        www.WHAhof.com