Re: Angry

  • WPGJETS.COM
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 1999
      The pictures on my site were either scanned by me or taken off ebay.

      I have created a separate page for each player using info from scotts book
      (as he already knows), your site (as you already know), media guides, and
      asking this list. etc. He thinks I am stealing his player info and
      pictures. I've noticed that I have a few pictures that he has because we
      are using the same sources to scan the pics (game programs), he seems to
      jump to conclusions when he sees someone else has a picture like his. either
      that or he thinks he's the only one that has these pictures. He is also
      harassing webmasters of other Jets sites.

      My site: http://www.wpgjets.com

      His site: http://www.jetsarchive.com

      My site has also been up one year longer than his has so its more like he is
      using my ideas etc.

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 1, 1999
        well,if they're your pictures,or you (with permission)
        borrowed them,you could email him and tell him that
        he's in violation of copywrite laws. and I'm not sure
        how,but isnt there some way you can copywrite page
        layouts? I've seen them all over on-line. slap up a
        copywrite symbol with your name and the date..it's not
        official,but sometimes it makes people think..
        -Stace

        --- "WPGJETS.COM" <Winnipeg1@...> wrote:
        > From: "WPGJETS.COM" <Winnipeg1@...>
        >
        > The pictures on my site were either scanned by me or
        > taken off ebay.
        >
        > I have created a separate page for each player using
        > info from scotts book
        > (as he already knows), your site (as you already
        > know), media guides, and
        > asking this list. etc. He thinks I am stealing his
        > player info and
        > pictures. I've noticed that I have a few pictures
        > that he has because we
        > are using the same sources to scan the pics (game
        > programs), he seems to
        > jump to conclusions when he sees someone else has a
        > picture like his. either
        > that or he thinks he's the only one that has these
        > pictures. He is also
        > harassing webmasters of other Jets sites.
        >
        > My site: http://www.wpgjets.com
        >
        > His site: http://www.jetsarchive.com
        >
        > My site has also been up one year longer than his
        > has so its more like he is
        > using my ideas etc.

        =====
        Go Sharks!!! Go Solar Bears!!! Go IceHawks!!!
        http://www.geocities.com/colosseum/gym/3228
        ICQ# 2414005
      • Martin
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 1, 2001