Re: [hockhist] Philadephia Blazers WHA research

  • Frank Liebmann
    Message 1 of 3 , May 15, 2013
      Just to make sure this list isn't represented as something it isn't, this is the Hockey History List on Yahoo Groups. While there are of number of members of SIHR on this list, and we welcome all members of SIHR here, we are not SIHR.

      This sounds like an interesting question. I didn't find any images attached to the e-mail, so you may want to resend them.

      The short lived El Paso Raiders of the SWHL based their uniforms on the Philadelphia Blazers.

      Frank Liebmann