photographic research

  • mhdibiase
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15, 2013
      FYI:

      I am trying to do photographic research for my hockey coaches book.

      I would like to ask the membership for advice on where to go to obtain action still images of many of the game's greatest head coaches.

      Can anyone offer any advice on where to go to obtain these images?

      Any advice or suggestions would be doubly welcomed and appreciated.

      Matt