RE: [hockhist] Re: The Hockey News Archives

  • Erle Schneidman
    Message 1 of 33 , May 6, 2013
      Frank,

      Is this true?

      Erle

      _____

      From: hockhist@yahoogroups.com [mailto:hockhist@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
      Of MoreyH
      Sent: May 6, 2013 1:13 PM
      To: hockhist@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [hockhist] Re: The Hockey News Archives

      Hi Frank,

      In the U.S., The Hockey News did not copyright its publication properly and
      is now considered public domain.

      Morey

      --- In hockhist@yahoogroups.com <mailto:hockhist%40yahoogroups.com> , Frank
      Liebmann <texliebmann@...> wrote:

      > Erle,
      >
      > Do you have permission from the copyright holder to distribute these?
      >
      > Frank

      am thinking of transferring the microfiche onto a DVD. With the DVD you will
      be able to read every issue of the Hockey News from 1947-1987. Let me know
      if you are interested in this project by responding to this post or by
      sending me an email directly.

      > Erle

    • Jamie McCallum
      Message 33 of 33 , May 22, 2013
        I would help out any way that i could...