Re: [hockhist] The Hockey News Archives

  • Frank Liebmann
    Message 1 of 33 , May 4, 2013
      As owner of the list, I have to say something if somebody if offering material that is copyrighted without permission of the owner.

      Anybody who receives any such material should be concerned as well.

      Frank

      ________________________________
      From: texliebmann@...
      Date: Wed, 1 May 2013 18:55:29 -0700
      Subject: Re: [hockhist] The Hockey News Archives

      Folks,

      I have asked Erle to contact the copyright holder which is probably Transcontinental Media in Toronto.

      I think this would be great if the copyright holder agrees to this. James K shared some pages with me from the WHL days. Their coverage of the minors was great.

      Frank

      Message 33 of 33 , May 22, 2013
        I would help out any way that i could...