2013 Playoff Coaching match-ups

  • mhdibiase
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2013
      FYI:

      It's that time of year to size up the playoff coaching match-ups. Actually we have a lot of newcomers to the playoff coaching scene plus some interesting combinations.

      The newcomers are Mike Yeo, Jack Capuano, and Adam Oates.

      Michel Terrien has never faced Paul Maclean before in playoff competition.

      Bruce Boudreau has never faced Mike Babcock before in playoff competition.

      Claude Julien has never faced Randy Carlyle before in playoff competition.

      Ken Hitchcock is 2-1 against Darryl Sutter in playoff competition but Sutter beat Hitchcock last year.

      Alain Vigneault is 1-0 against Todd McLellan in playoff competition.

      Let the excitement begin!

      Matt