Re: [hockhist] The Hockey News Archives

  • johnkmoyna
    Message 1 of 33 , Apr 29, 2013
      please send details

      In a message dated 4/28/2013 11:34:50 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
      eschneidman@... writes:

      I have a copy of the Hockey News archives from 1947-1987 on Microfiche. I
      am thinking of transferring the microfiche onto a DVD. With the DVD you will
      be able to read every issue of the Hockey News from 1947-1987. Let me know
      if you are interested in this project by responding to this post or by
      sending me an email directly.

      Erle

    • Jamie McCallum
      Message 33 of 33 , May 22, 2013
        I would help out any way that i could...