The Hockey News Archives

  • dr_erle
    Message 1 of 33 , Apr 24, 2013
      I have a copy of the Hockey News archives from 1947-1987 on Microfiche. I am thinking of transferring the microfiche onto a DVD. With the DVD you will be able to read every issue of the Hockey News from 1947-1987. Let me know if you are interested in this project by responding to this post or by sending me an email directly.

      Erle
    • Jamie McCallum
      Message 33 of 33 , May 22, 2013
        I would help out any way that i could...