Re: [hockhist] Retro Rangers column

  • nybos1974
    Message 1 of 35 , Apr 24 2:05 AM
      Great column about that day in Ranger history, George, I'm sure many
      younger Ranger fans don't even know about this game. I believe the NHL changed
      the tie-breaker rule because of this, no longer counting most goals scored.

      Jay in Milford

      In a message dated 4/23/2013 10:41:19 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
      ggnyr@... writes:

      My Retro Rangers column about the final day of the 1969-70 season when the
      Rangers scored nine goals to edge their way into the playoffs has been
      posted on insidehockey.com

    • clarendoncres
      Message 35 of 35 , Apr 20 1:30 PM
        Parent did not win the Hart trophy