RE: [hockhist] Official Gudie and Record Book question

  • Mike Witty
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 23, 2013
      Here is the list for the Anaheim Ducks who won the Cup in 2007...
      SCOTT NIEDERMAYER (C), FRANCOIS BEAUCHEMIN, ILYA BRYZGALOV, RYAN CARTER, JOE DiPENTRA, RYAN GETZLAF, JEAN-SEBASTIEN GIGUERE, KENT HUSKINS, RIC JACKMAN, CHRIS KUNITZ, TODD MARCHANT, BRAD MAY, ANDY McDONALD, DREW MILLER, TRAVIS MOEN, JOE MOTZKO, ROB NIEDERMAYER, SEAN O'DONNELL, SAMUEL PAHLSSON, GEORGE PARROS, DUSTIN PENNER, COREY PERRY, CHRIS PRONGER, TEEMU SELANNE, RYAN SHANNON, SHAWN THORTON.
      Let me know if you want the ownership, management and other staff that is listed...But the list above is a list of the players.
      Mike
      To: hockhist@yahoogroups.com
      From: jamemcca@...
      Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2013 18:34:01 +0000
      Subject: [hockhist] Official Gudie and Record Book question

      Can some one list the roster for the 2007 Stanley Cup Champions form the book for me please?