1974 Summit Series question

  • Mike Witty
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 18, 2013
      Hey There, It has been awhile since I have writen anything here. I have a question dealing with the 1974 Summit Series between WHA's Team Canada and the Soviets. Who were the Captains and Alternates for Team Canada Thanks in advance, Mike Witty

    • Craig Wallace
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 19, 2013
        Pat Stapleton was Captain. Bobby Hull and Gordie Howe wore the A's.