Retro Rangers: Terry Sawchuk

  • GEORGE GRIMM
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 13, 2013
      My Retro Rangers column about the tragic death of Terry Sawchuk has been posted at Insidehockey.com

      http://insidehockey.com/retro-rangers-the-sawchuk-tragedy
      Thanks,
      George GrimmAirmont, NY.

    • nybos1974
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 14, 2013
        Hi George,

        Great job on the article on Terry Sawchuk. I just wanted to add that when
        I interviewed Emile Francis, he told me that he intended to bring Sawchuk
        back for one more season even though he had a younger Gilles Villemure
        available. Villemure and Ed Giacomin won the Vezina trophy that following year.

        Jay in MIlford