Re: World Junior Hockey championships 1977

  • JamesM
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 14, 2013
      A SIHR member had this. Hope it helps.

      Here's a partial list -- I went out of the Rude Pravo archives and prior to the games of December 25, they didn't list referees for non-Czechoslovakia games.

      Graham is listed on the refereeing teams for these games:

      December 25, 1976 - Finland 4, West Germany 1
      December 26, 1976 - Poland 2, USA 2
      December 28, 1976 - Czechoslovakia 5, USA 2
      January 2, 1977 - Czechoslovakia 4, Sweden 2