Ken Hodge

  • CRAIG WALLACE
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 7, 2012
      Question regarding Ken Hodge for everyone.

      I have heard that when he was in Boston, Harry Sinden, Bep
      Guidolin and
      Don Cherry really disliked him. In fact I have heard that Sinden
      made it a
      point not to select Hodge for Team Canada 72 due to his personal
      dislike
      for him. (Thus depriving Team Canada of one of the leagues best
      lines �
      Esposito, Cashman and Hodge.) Hodge seemed to have really gotten
      on well
      with Tom Johnson however.

      Hodge put up good, at times even great numbers. Having said that
      he seemed
      to have a good\/great year and follow it up with a mediocre year
      or injury
      plagued year (as in 1971-72 although he had a very good 72 playoff.)

      Anyway what was the story on Ken Hodge? Was he considered �hard
      to coach.�
      Was he a problem in the dressing room?