Line-Mates?

  • mhdibiase
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2012
      Can anyone answer this question for me?

      I'm doing research on Brent Sutter and the question I need to ask is this:

      When Brent and Duane Sutter were playing together with the Islanders (especially during the latter dynastic years) were they line-mates on the same forward line?

      Were they second line or third line? Checking line?

      Can anyone answer and shed light on the issue?

      Mucho thanks!

      Matt