Boston Bruins Jerseys

  • Craig Wallace
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 17, 2012
      Before 1973-74 did the Bruins ever have their names on their jerseys?

      Thanks,

    • francz39@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 17, 2012
        IIRC, no, and only had them on during NBC televised games until the NHL made nameplates mandatory.

        Rob in 905

        On 2012-03-17, at 1:13 PM, "Craig Wallace" <craigw@...> wrote:

        > Before 1973-74 did the Bruins ever have their names on their jerseys?
        >
        > Thanks,
        >
        > Craig

        > TODAY(Beta) • Powered by Yahoo!
        > Baseball player's funny foul-ball stunt
        > L.A.'s Jerry Hairston probably wouldn't try this comical move if he weren't playing a spring training game.
        > Privacy Policy

      • Craig Wallace
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 18, 2012
          I thought you'd all find the atatched article quite interesting.

          Craig

          http://fullcomment.nationalpost.com/2012/03/17/kelly-mcparland-life-in-leaf-nation-before-the-horror-set-in/

        • Paul Patskou
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 18, 2012
            Great article - and hopefully we can do more classic games shows in the future.  Paul