Inside Hockey \ Retro Rangers column

  • GEORGE GRIMM
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5, 2012
      I'm sorry, I forgot to sign my previous post>

      My story about the
      February 9, 1969 snow storm and the affect it had on the Rangers -
      Flyers game that night has been posted on InsideHockey.com..

      http://insidehockey.com/retro-rangers-another-kind-of-winter-classic

      Thanks,
      George Grimm
      Mahwah, NJ.

    • Craig Wallace
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 5, 2012
        George,

        Awesome article! Thanks for sharing with us. What a night that must have been.