Hockey games VHS give away

  • leonid_makarovsky
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2011
      Hi there,

      I know that it's been a long while since I posted here and actually read the list.

      Anyway, I am going through my old stuff and noticed that I have tons of VHS with various hockey games. Many are NHL playoffs for various years that taped off TV or acquired in trade, some are international games. Before I throw them away I figured I'd ask here if anyone wants them. If so, let me know and they are yours (you just pay for shipping unless you live in NYC metropolitan area). Thanks.

      --Leonid