Where does Bruce Boudreau go?

  • mhdibiase
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2011
      Although shocking I'm not surprised that Boudreau got the ax. In many ways this season was a make or break point for him.

      The question remains: where does Boudreau go? Which team needs him the most?

      Carolina? Calgary? Columbus? Montreal? Colorado? Anaheim? Islanders?

      With regards to Paul Maurice?

      Good riddance. He was mediocrity incarnate. He caught lightning in a bottle for only two seasons in his coaching career whereas the rest of his career was a struggle to attain .500

      Getting back to Washington, though, Ovechkin is now on the hot-seat. He got Boudreau's scalp; now he has to deliver if he wants to remain credible with Caps fans.

      Matt