St. Louis as a hockey market

  • craigw@mountaincable.net
    Message 1 of 41 , Jul 12, 2011
      I understand that the St. Louis Blues are one of the several NHL teams
      that are now somewhat "rocky."

      How would history rate the success of St. Louis and the Blues as a hockey
      market and franchise? Certainly they started very well in the late 60's
      and had good support. But by the early 80's they were, I believe,
      essentially bankrupt and almost moved to Saskatoon. They survived that but
      appear to be in trouble again.

      Craig
    • MoreyH
      Message 41 of 41 , Aug 5, 2011