Re: Thrashers/Winnipeg name change?

  • mhdibiase
    Message 1 of 40 , Jun 3, 2011
      Actually Rifles isn't that bad although the Washington Bullets changed their name to Wizards in the NBA.

      Matt

      Message 40 of 40 , Jun 5, 2011
        Or is could be the Manitoba miracle for the "Miracle Hair Transplants"
        remember those ads.maybe you could have a contest to see if anyone can pull
        the guys hair out like we saw the girl try to do in the ad. :-)