WHA in Europe 1975

  • Craig Wallace
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 26, 2010
      Came across this web site today. Very interesting!

      Craig

      http://www.angelfire.com/space/u_line/wha7576.htm

    • PCMP
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 5, 2010
        Thanks for this, Craig.

        It is a fascinating part of WHA history and Mikael Uhlin did a wonderful job telling the story. We'll delve into this subject soon on the WHA Hall of Fame site, too. And we've just aqcuired some previously unseen footage of WHA teams playing in Europe!

        More WHA HOF news coming soon, too! Best to all,

        Timothy Gassen
        www.WHAhof.com

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 6, 2010
          Tim,

          Glad you liked it. What games do you have footage from? I'd love to see the Jets games at Izvestia in 1976.

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 6, 2010
            Craig and all,

            One on of the new WHA Hall of Fame DVD sets we have film of the WHA Jets vs USSR in Tokyo, and video of Finland vs the WHA Aeros (and short snippets of Racers vs USSR & Czechs).

            For future release I just aqcuired footage of the WHA Stingers vs the Czechs and Russian-shot footage of Team (WHA) Canada '74 vs USSR...

            More soon!

            Timothy Gassen
            www.WHAhof.com