WHA HOF game in Cleveland

  • PCMP
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26, 2010
      Hi all,

      In the past 2 weeks we've had fabulous WHA HOF induction ceremonies and WHA film debuts with Gordie, Mark & Marty Howe (and more) in Hartford, and Bobby Hull, Anders Hedberg, Ulf Nilsson, Pat Stapleton (and more) in Winnipeg -- now it's time for our first WHA HOF exhibition game this weekend in Cleveland to honor all-time WHA scoring champ Andre Lacroix!

      I'll have lots of media from the recent events online soon, after I recover from this weekend. If you are in range to make it to Cleveland, don't miss the chance...

      Best always,

      Timothy Gassen
      www.WHAhof.com