Question regarding coaches of the Western Canada Hockey League?

  • mhdibiase
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2010
      FYI:

      Can anyone tell me who the head coaches were for the four teams in the Western Canada Hockey League during its inaugural season in 1921-1922?

      I'm doing some research on who the best coaches were from that league from 1921 to 1926.

      Can anyone provide any info?

      Thanks,
      Matt
    • Coach Rob (Nestle Baseball)