Re:More thoughts from Damien Cox

    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2010
      Actually I agree too that he is relatively lucid today. He isn't ALWAYS
      wrong. Now while it is a GTA centric view a lot makes sense.

      However I do think that Bettman having second thoughts about 2014 is
      justified and I do think that Winnipeg and Quebec should be ahead of a
      second TO team IF Quyebec gets their barn. The league has a moral obligation
      and both are great hockey centers in their own right. the Peg should not be
      used as negotiating leverage, it has been jerked around enough, it should be
      TO untril those two palces are taken then get TO team 2.