More thoughts from Damien Cox

  • Craig Wallace
    Message 1 of 3 , May 30, 2010
      From yesterday's Toronto Star. I agree with Cox here.

      http://www.thestar.com/sports/hockey/nhl/article/816240--cox-toronto-at-the-periphery-of-bettman-s-hockey-universe

    • George Amalfichuk
      Message 2 of 3 , May 30, 2010
        What part do you agree with? That Toronto is at the periphery of the hockey
        universe? That Chaka Khan is a geezer? That NHL players should not be
        released to the Olympics in 2014?

        On Sun, May 30, 2010 at 9:15 AM, Craig Wallace <craigw@...>wrote:

        > From yesterday's Toronto Star. I agree with Cox here.
        >

        > http://www.thestar.com/sports/hockey/nhl/article/816240--cox-toronto-at-the-periphery-of-bettman-s-hockey-universe
        >
        > Craig

        Lloyd Davis
        Butterfield 8 Inc.
        19 Tennis Crescent, #6
        Toronto, ON M4K 1J4
        ldaviseditor@...

        Message 3 of 3 , May 31, 2010
          Actually I agree too that he is relatively lucid today. He isn't ALWAYS
          wrong. Now while it is a GTA centric view a lot makes sense.

          However I do think that Bettman having second thoughts about 2014 is
          justified and I do think that Winnipeg and Quebec should be ahead of a
          second TO team IF Quyebec gets their barn. The league has a moral obligation
          and both are great hockey centers in their own right. the Peg should not be
          used as negotiating leverage, it has been jerked around enough, it should be
          TO untril those two palces are taken then get TO team 2.