Re: NHL affiliate analysis

  • Matt
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1 6:31 PM
      Ralph-

      My best guess would be to check individual team media guides or yearbooks, as least as far as NHL teams are concerned. I do know that NY Rangers media guides/yearbooks going as far back as the early/mid 1960s listed the affiliates they had a working agreement with, or owned outright.

      Otherwise, I would suggest looking for local newspaper accounts. I know that changes in minor league affiliations are sometimes reported upon by an NHL team's hometown papers. Often, especially nowadays, the papers in a minor league town will mention affiliate changes.

      Matt