a profile on former Rangers and Blues coach Emile Francis

  • mhdibiase
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 8, 2010
      FYI:

      My profile on HHOF coach Emile Francis is up at the following:

      http://www.insidehockey.com/columns/5501

      Francis is tied for 24th on my ratings list of hockey's most successful coaches.

      Please read, enjoy, comment, and share with friends.

      Matt
    • Swanrvr80@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 9, 2010
        Matt -

        Good stuff on Francis, I was hoping he'd be higher on the list but I knew
        his not winning the Cup would hurt him. Sometimes cold numbers and stats
        can't put a value on a man; Francis completely trurned around the Rangers
        franchise and, as you commented, kept St. Louis in that city.

        Jay

        _http://www.insidehohttp://wwhttp://www.i_