Re: NHL shuts out Canada once again

    Message 1 of 59 , Oct 3, 2009
      Interesting point.the Sabres would actually probably have to indemnify the
      Leafs if they went to Hamlton.

    • puckerings
      Message 59 of 59 , Oct 20, 2009
        That's what my study showed - it does make something of a difference. The real criticism of your argument is the lack of scope. You provided a couple of examples of favourable scheduling and used that to argue the Habs' record was inflated. You didn't look at the whole season, and you didn't look at other teams' schedules either.

        Iain.