Re: Cooperalls

  • epenaltybox
    Message 1 of 15 , Aug 10, 2009
      Thanks Paul.

      After posting I did some additional research and apparantly some of the goalies were complaining about the black, such as the Flyers wore. It seems the goalies couldn't see the puck at all. This is more hearsay than actual fact, to my knowledge.

      Morey

      Message 2 of 15 , Aug 11, 2009
        Poor babies! It makes me cry for them right into my Garth Snow shoulder
        pads! :-)

      • Jim Dornberger
        Message 3 of 15 , Aug 11, 2009
          My son played goal for a team that wore mostly black uniforms and he hated them because any shots that went near the d-men were almost impossible to pick up especially through the legs.

          Message 4 of 15 , Aug 12, 2009
            I just like to get on goalies.I'm an ex d man! :-)