hockey scouting report

  • greg ralls
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 18, 2009
      does anyone know for what years the "hockey scouting report" by sherry ross (i think) was produced? i had two years of it in the early 90s, and was thinking of trying to collect them all.

      thanks!
      greg
    • epenaltybox
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 18, 2009
        i've got one from 88...not sure why you'd want it

        --- In hockhist@yahoogroups.com, "greg ralls" <greg_ralls@...> wrote:

        > does anyone know for what years the "hockey scouting report" by sherry ross (i think) was produced? i had two years of it in the early 90s, and was thinking of trying to collect them all.
        >
        > thanks!
        > greg

      • joe_gucciardo
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 24, 2009
          Greg,

          A quick peek at what's available on Amazon shows that the book was probably published from the 1989 season through the 2004 season (88-89 through 03-04). Other contributers - besides Ross - where people like Michael Berger, John Davidson, Jiggs MacDonald, and Frank Brown.

          They are all pretty cheap on Amazon as used copies.

          Joe G.

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 25, 2009
            As I recall it started a little bit earlier.