Re: Art Throops' stay in Portland (PCHA)

  • francz
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 15 2:29 PM
      The last info I found for Throop was an article in the Toronto Star, Thursday October 21, 1915, page 14 (third column):

      "Negotiations have been about completed for the trade of Art Throop of the Portland team of the Pacific Coast League to Ottawa for Goalkeeper Hebert.  Throop used to play for the Tecumsehs."

      Rob in 905