AHL attendence

  • Douglas Holste
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 13, 2008
      Every now and then I look at AHL attendence. It seems year after year
      the Lowell Devils are dead last in attendence, not even close to the
      next team. Any ideas on why the AHL continues to have a team there?
      There has to be another city that would take a AHL team.
    • Michael Poplawski
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 13, 2008
        On Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 9:11 AM, Douglas Holste <holste42@...> wrote:
        > Every now and then I look at AHL attendence. It seems year after year
        > the Lowell Devils are dead last in attendence, not even close to the
        > next team. Any ideas on why the AHL continues to have a team there?
        > There has to be another city that would take a AHL team.

        I understand it's part of the Devils' player development program to
        have their young pros get used to playing before empty seats before
        they make the jump to the parent team.