RE : [hockhist] Website redesign opinions sought

  • wilbrod despres
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 25 8:18 AM
      Wow very nice and useful.

      Wilbrod

      Ralph Slate <slater@...> a écrit :
      I'm hoping that some here will offer me some unvarnished opinions on the
      redesign of hockeydb.com

      Here is what I will be rolling out shortly:

      http://www.hockeydbdev.com/

      It isn't quite finished, but it is close.

      It is mostly a visual redesign, with a few pieces of added functionality:

      1) All tables are now sortable.

      2) Enhanced player search (with birthplace).

      3) Enhanced player search list of players returned.

      4) Draft Results by source team (not yet implemented).

      I'd like it if people took a test-drive to let me know if there are
      things you hate, or just think aren't quite right.

      Thanks!

      Ralph