Bob Wall

  • czechfan23
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3, 2008
      I'm looking for information on Bob Wall, who was from the Hamilton
      area and bounced around the NHL and WHA in the late '70s and early '80s.

      Specifically -- does anyone know whether he's passed away? I've heard
      rumors to that effect, but can find no solid information.

      The last reference I can find is him showing up at a Hamilton Red
      Wings alumni event in 2002. The Hamilton Jr. Red Wings have no
      information, and there's nothing in the Hamilton Spectator archives.
      The NHL alumni don't seem to have anything, either.

      Thanks for any help!