Re: [hockhist] At least he didn't play Lady of Spain

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2008
      Yeah, but were the peanut vendors standing up to them?

      --
      Lloyd Davis
      Butterfield 8 Inc.
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 1, 2008
        Did anybody say "shut the XXXX up I'm tryin to listen to the XXXXin song"?
        :-)

      • francz
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 1, 2008
          I thought of that line about three seconds after I posted the story!!

          Rob

          "Most folk heroes started out as criminals"

          William Underwood <wausport@...> wrote: Did anybody say "shut the XXXX up I'm tryin to listen to the XXXXin song"?
          :-)