Youtube

  • Douglas Holste
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 29, 2008
      Guys,

      Just an alert that there has been some new postings as of January 7th
      on youtube of the California Golden Seals. I don't know who found
      this, but it's old stuff.

      Check them out.

      Doug
    • nieforth
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 31, 2008
        Would you have a link to the footage?

        Joseph

        > Guys,
        >
        > Just an alert that there has been some new postings as of January 7th
        > on youtube of the California Golden Seals. I don't know who found
        > this, but it's old stuff.
        >
        > Check them out.
        >
        > Doug

      • DAVE SOUTTER
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 31, 2008
          All:

          If you go to You Tube and enter "nhl california seals", several California Seals-related videos are available.

          There is one that features Bobby Schmautz (with Boston) fighting with the Seals' Rick Hampton; one with Vic Stasiuk speaking with his team in the locker room between periods (great footage here); and even one which goes about six minutes which is a history of the Oakland/California Seals franchise.

          Dave Soutter