Swiss league salaries?

  • Ralph Slate
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2007
      A friend of mine asked me what kind of salaries are typically paid in
      Switzerland. I know that Russia has been paying some high salaries
      lately due to the oil-backed teams, but what would a player like Anson
      Carter get by signing in Switzterland versus elsewhere? I figured that
      he couldn't be making more than $200k per year there, albeit tax-free
      and with fewer games played.

      Ralph