Re: [hockhist] Digest Number 4005

  • mee78660@suddenlink.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 24, 2007
      Thanks, guys.

      Am redo-ing my number lists and found a lot of discrepancies with the Barons.
      Jason, may need help with the Seals in a little bit.

      Mark
    • Brad
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 24, 2007
        Mark:

        Let me know about the Seals. I have more than 300 programs to choose
        from and a lot of photos. Hopefully, I can fill in any blanks.

        Brad

        mee78660@... wrote:

        > Thanks, guys.
        >
        > Am redo-ing my number lists and found a lot of discrepancies with the
        > Barons.
        > Jason, may need help with the Seals in a little bit.
        >
        > Mark

      • DAVE SOUTTER
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 25, 2007
          Brad:

          Since you offered...I have some missing numbers for the Seals that maybe you can fill in:

          Peter Vipond
          Del Hall
          Al Simmons
          Ted Tucker
          Barry Cummins
          Larry Patey (9 and ?)
          Hartland Monahan
          Rick Kessell
          Brent Meeke (5?)
          Ron Serafini
          Gary Coalter (15?)
          Bob Champoux (28?)
          Bruce Grieg (28?)
          Paul Shakes
          Lyle Bradley (15?)
          Jimmy Jones
          Frank Hughes
          Tom Price
          Glenn Patrick
          Frank Spring

          Most of these players were minor-league call-ups, and several played in more than one season, so the possibility exists many of them wore more than one number. Any help would be appreciated.

          --Dave Soutter