Question from a writer

  • Craig
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2007
      I have just finished the first draft of my book on the 1974 Canada/Soviet hockey summit. I am very pleased with it.

      I know there are several people on this list who have published hockey books in the past. (I have published a football book back in 2004.) Can any writer pop me note "off line" and recommend an agent or publisher who may be interested in my book?

      Thanks very much.

      Craig Wallace