List of players who played in the stanley cups

  • Ryan Kennedy
    Message 1 of 18 , Jun 13, 2007
      I was wondering how I could obtain a list of all the players who have appeared in the Stanley Cup Finals all-time, whether they played for the winning teams or not. Is there a website that would have that information?

    • J.P. Martel
      Message 2 of 18 , Jun 18, 2007
        > --- In hockhist@yahoogroups.com, Ryan Kennedy <lasvegas_dog_69@...>
        > wrote:
        >

        > I was wondering how I could obtain a list of all the players
        > who have appeared in the Stanley Cup Finals all-time, whether
        > they played for the winning teams or not. Is there a website
        > that would have that information?

        I don't know about a website, but the annual media guide "Total
        Stanley Cup" has this information for all years since 1908.
        It can be acquired through the publisher's official web site,
        http://www.nhlofficialguide.com or through the NHL internet
        store or the CBC internet store.

        Curiously, amazon.com only sells copies from past years (2004 seems
        to be the most recent).

        J.-Patrice
      • J.P. Martel
        Message 3 of 18 , Jun 18, 2007