Re: Most pro teams played for (Trevor Jobe)

  • Jim Dornberger
    Message 1 of 7 , May 31, 2007
      I am not familiar with Trevor. What was his problem -- he certainly
      could put the bicuit in the basket at every level but after 1 50+
      point season in the "A" he couldn't stick, even though he scored
      every time he was called up?

      Jim Dornberger

      --- In hockhist@yahoogroups.com, mike garbett <mikeyratt@...> wrote:

      > I think Trevor Jobe has to be at the top of the list, with well
      over 30 teams if you count his Quebec years.

      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 1 11:04 AM
        Not the best act off the ice.

      • mtlhockey@aol.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 2 11:12 AM
          In a message dated 5/31/2007 9:12:15 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
          jpdornberger@... writes:

          > I am not familiar with Trevor. What was his problem -- he certainly
          > could put the bicuit in the basket at every level but after 1 50+
          > point season in the "A" he couldn't stick, even though he scored
          > every time he was called up?
          >
          > Jim Dornberger

          He was a pretty heavy drinker.

          Brian

          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 3 8:49 AM
            BINGO-I sort of tried to say it more discreetly! And it was too bad because
            he did have talent.another guy like that is Kimbi Daniels.who I actually
            think had more upside at one time. Drinking is probably the most common
            thing that keeps that talented guy down a level or two when you see somebody
            where there is no total fatal flaw to their game. Occasionally you get a guy
            that just shoots himself in the foot on work ethic or attitude but in my
            experience the bottle is the number one culprit.