RE: [hockhist] Re: Team Italy Roster 1994 Olympics

  • Martin Schmid
    Message 1 of 17 , Apr 10, 2007
      It took some time to find but now I've got them.
      Thank god I'm still having my issues of the legendary
      but now folded German newspaper "Sport Kurier".

      Jeff, here are the numbers of the Italian squad:

      30 Bruno Campese
      33 David Delfino
      34 Mike Rosati

      3 Philip di Gaetano
      4 Robert Oberrauch
      5 Leo Insam
      6 Jim Camazzola
      7 Bill Stewart
      25 Tony Circelli
      37 Mike de Angelis
      41 Luigi da Corte

      9 Emilio Iovio
      10 Lino de Toni
      11 Roland Ramoser
      12 Maurizio Mansi
      16 Bruno Zarrillo
      17 Gaetano Orlando
      18 Alexander Gschliesser
      19 Patrick Brugnoli
      27 Lucio Topatigh
      28 Martin Pavlu
      32 Vezio Sacratini
      91 Stephan Figliuzzi

      Martin

      --- spyboyLFN <spyboylfn@...> schrieb:

      > --- In hockhist@yahoogroups.com, Martin Schmid
      > <icemartl@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi Jeff,
      > >
      > > Unfortunately I cannot find the numbers of the
      > Italian
      > > team at the moment, but here is the 1994 Olympic
      > > roster:
      > <edit>
      > > I hope this helps a bit, maybe someone else is
      > able to
      > > deliver the numbers...,
      > >
      > > Martin
      > >

      > Thanks very much for your help. At least now I have
      > some names to research.
      >
      > Getty images only has about 3-4 pictures of the
      > Italian team (playing against the USA) but
      > none of any players from the back to match up a name
      > and number.
      >
      > Jeff

    • spyboyLFN
      Message 2 of 17 , Apr 18, 2007
        Excellent! Thank you for taking the time to find that.

        Jeff